- Sigma 40mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art Lens for NIKON
- Sigma 20mm f/1.4 HSM NAF Art Lens For NIKON
- Sigma 20mm f/1.4 HSM CAF Art Lens For CANON
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM FOR NIKON
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM FOR CANON
익스펜시스는 여러 국가에서 기기를 공급 받고 있으며 충전기 코드가 현지와 다를 수 있습니다. 이 경우 변환아답터 (돼지코) 를 함께 발송해 드리고 있습니다.
Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon F 기재사항
A fast telephoto prime, the Canon EF-mount 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM from Sigma pairs bright and sophisticated optics with intuitive handling and design. As part of the Art line of lenses, this 135mm f/1.8 is designed for high-resolution rendering, and utilizes FLD and SLD glass to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating also enhances image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, making it an ideal lens for portraiture, the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture pairs with a rounded nine-blade diaphragm to benefit selective focus and shallow depth of field imaging with smooth bokeh.
배송시 총중량: 0.60kg
제품 상세 정보
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Two FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Prime telephoto lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 216mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.