다른 추천 제품들:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera
- Body Only
- Nikon D5300 BODY
- Body only
- Canon EOS M50 15-45mm
- Canon EOS 77D Digital SLR Camera + 18-135mm USM Lens
- Canon EOS 800D Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm STM Lens
- Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera
- Body Only
Nikon D7200 Digital SLR Camera 기재사항
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- Multi-CAM 3500DX II 51-point AF system sensitive to -3EV
- ISO 100-25,600, with ISO 51,200 and 102,400 black and white modes
- 6 fps continuous shooting (7 fps in 1.3x crop mode) with increased buffer depth
- 1/8000 sec max. shutter speed
- 3.2-inch 1.2M dot RGBW LCD display
- Full HD 1080/60p video
- Dual SD card slots
- Wi-Fi with NFC
- 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor
- Magnesium alloy weather-sealed body
Specifically designed without an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), the D7200's DX-format image sensor makes the most of its 24.2-megapixel resolution to sharply capture images with wide dynamic range, low noise, and rich colour gradation.
Multi-CAM 3500 II 51-point AF
With an autofocus system inherited from Nikon's professional cameras, the D7200 offers phenomenal precision. The system is sensitive down to -3 EV (ISO 100, 20 °C/68 °F), so you can shoot sharp, even in the dark. Fifteen cross-type sensors in the centre deliver superior subject acquisition. One centre point is f/8 compatible, enabling more lens/teleconverter combinations.
Fast continuous shooting
Fast Shoot at up to 6 fps in DX format, and at up to 7 fps in 1.3x crop. The camera's large buffer means you can capture up to 27 12-bit RAW images and up to 100 high-quality JPEGs in one high-speed burst.
Unlimited continuous shooting
Produce spectacular light-trail photography. Shoot in continuous release mode with a shutter speed of 4 seconds or slower, and you can record as many images as your media cards and battery life allow.
EXPEED 4 Processor
Boosts the camera's overall performance for extraordinary results. Enables superb image rendering and ISO performance, and allows high frame rates when shooting movies.
Excel in low light
Capture crisper, cleaner, better-defined images at high ISOs. With an ISO range of 100�25600, you can shoot confidently in available light.
Push the colour balance and brightness of the screen in any direction to suit your personal preference. The anti-reflective 3.2-inch (8.0-cm) 1229k-dot RGBW LCD screen enables easy operation under all conditions.
Offers approx. 100% frame coverage and exceptional visibility outdoors, even with harsh backlit situations. Boasts an organic EL display element for a bright, high-contrast information display with low power consumption.
Broadcast quality video
shoot broadcast-quality video with markedly reduced noise in multiple frame formats. Record DX-format Full HD movies at up to 25p/30p, or switch to 1.3x crop mode for extra telephoto reach and record at up to 1080/50p/60p. The camera offers clean HDMI out, plus simultaneous capture of full-resolution footage in-camera and on an external recorder.
Shoot time-lapse sequences with smooth exposure transitions. Use the camera's time-lapse photography mode to save images as movie files and view slow action in fast playback.
Record movies that sound the way you want with the D7200's superior options for audio control. You can select the sound range (wide/voice), and wind noise can be reduced when recording with the built-in microphone. For maximum freedom to record sound direct from the source, the Nikon ME-W1 wireless microphone records high-quality audio from up to 50m away.
Gain extra reach, speed, and wider AF coverage. Crop mode extends the reach of DX lenses by 1.3x, almost doubles the telephoto effect of FX lenses, and lets you shoot at up to 7 fps. This mode also enables the AF system's 51 focus points to cover the entire frame.
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) support make it easy to upload impressive photos via a smart device.
Dedicated optional accessories give you multiple options for wireless control and image transmission. Release the camera remotely via a smart device using the camera's built-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated WMU app. To take further control over wireless shooting, use the WR-R10 Wireless Transceiver and the WR-T10 Wireless Transmitter, or control your camera settings with the WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller. To connect to Ethernet and wireless LAN, use the optional UT-1 Data Transmitter together with the WT-5 Wireless Transmitter.
배송시 총중량: 0.77kg
제품 상세 정보
- Charger Included: Yes
- Monitor Size: 3.2"
- Megapixel Banding: 24 to 24.9 Megapixels
- Touchscreen: No
- Vari-angle monitor : No
- GPS: No
- Battery Compatibility Fitting: Nikon EN-EL15
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 24.2 megapixels
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 23.5 mm x 15.6 mm
- Max Image Resolution: 6000 x 4000
- Lens Fitting : Nikon F Mount
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 7 fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot
- ISO Speed Range: 100 - 102400 (black & white)
- Exposure Compensation: Yes
- Built in Flash: Yes
- Flash Modes: TTL
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Manual, Preset, White Balance Bracketing
- Connection Type: HDMI, USB 2.0
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, Continuous AF
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Movie Mode: Yes, Yes (with Sound)
- Tripod Thread: Yes
- Video Out: HDMI
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 135.5 x 106.5 x 76 mm
- Weight (g): 765 g