CAT® S41 Rugged Dual-SIM Smartphone – 지원 포럼

Is it possible to use in Korea? [CAT® S41 Rugged Dual-SIM Smartphone - 307318]

• tjU
  • 가입날짜: 19 11월 2017

Dear,

I will use this phone in KT, Korea mobile brand.

Is it possible?

Could you check it?

Many thanks,

• Derek_W Staff
  • 가입날짜: 30 11월 2012
  • 위치: Australia

CAT S41 supports Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/5/7/8/20 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz as listed in the technical details. Since the network compatibility is always depending on the services provided by the mobile carriers, we would strongly recommend you to check with your local carrier for the network compatibility.

• tempsur
  • 가입날짜: 20 9월 2021

i think you can use it in korea, in some phones you may need to change GSM bands...

• Nick John
  • 가입날짜: 5 1월 2022

Hello, We Are Academic Help Advisers Please Visit Our Site. Thanks

Source: Write My Law Essay UK

Do you require urgent academic assistance? Are you struggling to produce an effective dissertation? If yes, then contact law assignment help UK now and solve all your academic problems. This law dissertation writing service has employed qualified writers in the company to ensure the production of well written and accurately formatted content on time. It is reliable and cheap.

Writing is a tough task to attain as a result of which students become fatigued and exhausted. It requires an intense amount of time and energy for research, which most students can’t afford. Hence, they seek academic solace in help with law assignment, which is a cheap coursework writing service determined to accommodate the academic requirements of every student. It is reliable and cost-effective.

Awesome thread..

vidmate
mobdro

;